Shure SE215SPE Special Edition with Microphone Sound Isolating Earphones
- Dynamic MicroDriver
Detailed Sound with Enhanced Bass,
Newly Tuned for Extended Low Frequency Response
The SE215 utilizes a Dynamic MicroDriver to deliver detailed sound quality with enhanced bass. A newly tuned acoustic network provides extended low frequency response for a truly enjoyable listening experience.
- Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit Optimized Cable Length
- Durable Kevlar® reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Optimized cable length of 46” (116 cm) ideal for on-the-go usage where shorter cable is ideal.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Special Edition Color
Special Edition color scheme of a translucent blue earphone paired with a dark gray cable provides an exclusive fashion statement.
- Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go.
- Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, Professional Design Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Fit Kit
- Soft, flexible sleeves in multiple shapes and sizes gently contour to your ears.
- Zippered Carrying case also included for easy storage.
|Number of Drivers||1, per earpiece|
|Active Noise Cancellation||No|
|Noise Attenuation||37 dBA|
|Frequency Response||21 Hz to 17 kHz|
|Sensitivity||107 dB at 1 mW|
|Impedance||17 Ohms (Passive)|
|Audio Connector||1/8″ (3.5 mm) TRRS Straight|
|Connector to Earpiece||2 x MMCX|
|Full Remote OS Support||Android or iOS|
|Certifications||CE, as per Manufacturer|
|Weight||1.06 oz / 30 g|
|Package Weight||0.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.6 x 3.1 x 2.0″|