Shure SE215 BK (Black) with Microphone Sound Isolating Earphones
The SE215 delivers detailed sound with enhanced bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit onstage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that’s been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound for personal listening or professional monitoring.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stageor on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, Professional Design
Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
Durable reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Detailed, life-like sound with enhanced bass elevates audio performance in a convenient and portable mobile package
- Sound Isolating design, featuring comfortable sound isolating sleeves, blocks up to 37 dB of ambient noise for extended listening without distractions
- Wireform, behind-the-ear cable provides customized, stable, and secure fit
- Nozzle angle matches the contour of the ear canal for lasting comfort
- Zippered carrying pouch protects your investment from the rigors of everyday life
- SENSITIVITY: 107 dB SPL/mW
- IMPEDANCE: 17 Ω
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 22Hz – 17.5kHz
- CABLE STYLE: 64″ Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- COLORS: Available in Clear or Translucent Black
- SPEAKER TYPE: Dynamic MicroDriver