Phonon – Subtonic Monitor Basic Headphones SMB-02
The SMB-02 uses exclusive phonon tuning theory to deliver high accuracy monitoring. These headphones offer excellent space definition and stunning low volume playback for headphone mixing, making it perfect for studio monitoring use (for professionals) and excelling at simple audio listening for the discerning consumer. Experience unparalleled sound quality regardless of the output source; from your phone to the most sophisticated sound system.
Features thick but lightweight ear-pads that remain comfortable even after long hours of use.
- Exclusive Phonon tuning theory to deliver high accuracy monitoring.
- Excellent space definition and stunning low volume playback for headphone mixing.
- Perfect for studio use (for professionals) and excellent for discerning consumers.
- Unparalleled sound quality regardless of output source – from console to smart phone.
- Thick but lightweight ear pads that minimize ear fatigue and offer comfort for hours.
|Type||Air-tight fully enclosed dynamic headphone.|
|Output sound level||100dB/mW|
|Playback frequency range||20 – 20,000Hz|
|Weight (including cable and plug)||300g|
|Plug||Φ6.3 / Φ3.5mm gold-plated screw-type stereo 2 ways plug|
|Connection cable length (material)||3m (4 wires-type L/R independent ground wire connection)|