[Op-Amp] Texas Instruments LME49710NA + Converter
High-Performance, High-Fidelity Audio Operational Amplifier
- Easily Drives 600Ω Loads
- Optimized for Superior Audio Signal Fidelity
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- PSRR and CMRR Exceed 120dB (Typ)
- SOIC, PDIP, and TO-99 Packages
- Ultra High-Quality Audio Amplification
- High-Fidelity Preamplifiers
- High-Fidelity Multimedia
- State-of-the-Art Phono Pre Amps
- High-Performance Professional Audio
- High-Fidelity Equalization and Crossover Networks
- High-Performance Line Drivers
- High-Performance Line Receivers
- High-Fidelity Active Filters
- Power Supply Voltage Range: ± 2.5V to ± 17V
- THD+N (AV = 1, VOUT = 3VRMS, fIN = 1kHz)
– RL = 2kΩ: 0.00003% (typ)
– RL = 600Ω: 0.00003% (typ)
- Input Noise Density: 2.5nV/√Hz (typ)
- Slew Rate: ± 20V/μs (typ)
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 55MHz (typ)
- Open Loop Gain (RL = 600Ω): 140dB (typ)
- Input Bias Current: 7nA (typ)
- Input Offset Voltage: 0.05mV (typ)
- DC Gain Linearity Error: 0.000009%
The LME49710 is part of the ultra-low distortion, low-noise, high-slew-rate operational amplifier series optimized and fully specified for high-performance, high-fidelity applications. Combining advanced leading-edge process technology with state-of-the-art circuit design, the LME49710 audio operational amplifiers deliver superior audio signal amplification for outstanding audio performance. The LME49710 combines extremely low-voltage noise density (2.5nV/Hz) with vanishingly low THD+N (0.00003%) to easily satisfy the most demanding audio applications. To ensure that the most challenging loads are driven without compromise, the LME49710 has a high slew rate of ±20V/μs and an output current capability of ±26mA. Further, dynamic range is maximized by an output stage that drives 2kΩ loads to within 1V of either power supply voltage and to within 1.4V when driving 600Ω loads.
The LME49710’soutstanding CMRR (120dB), PSRR (120dB), and VOS (0.05mV) give the amplifier excellent operational amplifier DC performance.
The LME49710 has a wide supply range of ±2.5V to ±17V. Over this supply range the LME49710’s input circuitry maintains excellent common-mode and power supply rejection, as well as maintaining its low-input bias current. The LME49710 is unity gain stable. The Audio Operational Amplifier achieves outstanding AC performance while driving complex loads with values as high as 100pF.
The LME49710 is available in an 8-lead narrow body SOIC, an 8-lead PDIP, and an 8-lead TO-99. Demonstration boards are available for each package.