iBasso DX80 Digital Audio Player
The DX80 is powerful DAP which now acquires a larger screen than its prédesseurs and intuitive, elegant interface.
His performances are all assets that make it a high-end mobile player that has nothing to envy to similar sedentary and more expensive solutions.
Excellent player based on a double converter Cirrus Logic CS4398 and USB interface XMOS, this modern player has been developed around a compact and extremely careful ergonomic design.
It imposes no difficulties on the market of DAP (Digital Audio Player) upscale and serve as high-quality digital source whatsoever for nomadic or sedentary use.
- Cirrus Logic CS4398 DAC x2 (one per channel)
- XMOS asynchronous USB Interface
- Supports sample rates up to 24bit / 192kHz (PCM) and DSD64 / 128 via USB and micro SD
- Screen: 3.2 “IPS (480 * 800)
- Coaxial and Optical Digital Output: 24bit / 192kHz
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm headphone and line output
- USB: OTG function (On The Go) allowing the use of USB external storage
- Digital Volume Control
- Two micro SD card ports 512GB max. (2x 256GB)
- Reading: Gapless
- Digital Equalizer
- Gain: by switch settings (for best adapt to all helmets)
- Supported formats: APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, OGG, MP3
- Frequency Response: 17Hz ~ 20kHz +/- 0.1dB
- SNR: -116dB +/- 1dB
- THD + N: 0.001%
- Crosstalk: 107dB (1kHz)
- Output Level: 1.6Vrms (1kHz 0dB)
- Frequency response: 17Hz ~ 20KHz + / -0.1 dB
- THD + N: 0.002% (32 ohm)
- Output Level: 2.9Vrms
- SNR: -114dB +/- 1dB (32 ohm)
- Output impedance: <0.1 ohm
- 3600mAh Battery
- Dimensions: 120×63.2×16.8mm
- Weight: 178 g