FiiO E10K OLYMPUS 2 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier
- Volume potentiometer with barrier-free design for easy operation
- Switchable built-in 3dB bass boosting circuit; superior to software EQ effect
- USB digital audio convert to coaxial digital audio output
- Fixed volume full-scale line level output for maximum signal quality
- Automatic support by modern OS without drivers. Maximum audio format: 96Khz/24Bit
The E10K is the long awaited update to the original E10 USB DAC and headphone amplifier. The FiiO E10K is a transportable audio device that can be used at home or on the go with any desktop or notebook computer to enjoy high fidelity digital music playback. Its USB interface supports up to 96KHz/24Bit high resolution audio streams, and can output audio to headphones, line-out to an external amplifier, or digital coaxial output to an external DAC. The built-in high quality headphone amplifier is clean and powerful, with enough punch to drive inefficient or high impedance headphones. The fluid and smooth analog volume dial is ergonomic and clearly marked.
In addition to improved audio performance such as higher power output and lower noise and distortion, the E10K also offers a new high/log gain switch as well as an update micro USB port.
Key Features and Benefits:
– Volume potentiometer with barrier-free design for easy operation.
– Switchable built-in 3dB bass boosting circuit; superior to software EQ effect.
– USB digital audio convert to coaxial digital audio output.
– Fixed volume full-scale line level output for maximum signal quality.
– Automatic support by modern OS without drivers. Maximum audio format: 96Khz/24Bit.
– All aluminum shell with enhanced anti-interference ability; also more reliable and durable.
– Power supply: Standard mini USB port
– Output Power: 200mW(32Ω)
– Signal to Noise: >108dB
– THD: <0.004%@1kHz
– Sample rate: Up to 96KHz/24Bit
– Coaxial output: Stereo PCM
– Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
– Suitable Headphone Impedance: 16Ω~150Ω
– Size: 79mm×49.1mm×21mm
– Weight: 78g