NBROS Japan – Magnet Headphone Hanger
Model: NB – HSTA 02 SM / JAN: 4562198672033 Headphone
stand Magnet type Simple design specialized for robustness
NB – HSTA 02SM is a headphone stand with a strong magnet that you can install freely.
It corresponds to various scenes with space saving.
Main material: iron / treatment: black paint
Producing area: made in Japan / Made in JAPAN. (Integrated production by our company)
– NB-HSTA 02SM is a headphone stand with a strong magnet that you can install freely.
– It corresponds to various scenes with space saving.
Since it can be fixed if the magnet sticks, desks, partitions, lockers, refrigerators, doors etc. It can be active in various scenes.
– Scratches to headphones.
High performance urethane foam material [PORON] is adopted as a hook part. Prevents color shifting.
– Scratch prevention on the installation surface.
The surface of the magnet is protected from scratches due to the scratch-proof protective sticker affixed.
– “Made in JAPAN”
It is a genuine domestic product which carries out a series of processes from planning, designing, manufacturing and packaging all within Japan.
I can think of “Entry soul” for all products, and finish it carefully by hand.
· For direct or indirect damage, damage or breakdown caused by using this product
We assume no responsibility for it.
· Please do not apply strong impact / impossible force to this product. Also please do not process or remodel.
· Please note that children do not touch this product · accessories etc. Fear of injury or accidental ingestion is the Onza い ま す.
· Do not use or store this product in a place with high humidity or in high temperature / high humidity place.
· Minor abrasions in the manufacturing process of the product · Some plating unevenness may occur.
· Please install this product in a place that is not movable in the flat.
· Depending on the state of the installation surface, there are cases where sufficient strength of the magnet can not be obtained.
· When installing, be careful not to pinch your fingers between the magnet and the installation surface.
· Do not bring floppy disks, magnetic cards, etc. close to the magnet.
· Do not bring magnets close to electronic devices that are susceptible to magnetic influences such as cathode ray tubes and displays.
· Do not shift this product in the installed state. Please remove it once and change its position.